- proclaimed, "I am too tired I cannot even form words."
- pretended that the boy was still asleep and not kicking my rib.
- consumed large quantities of iced toddy coffee. (Have you not all made the switch?)
- made pancakes, ate, and kind of cleaned up.
- fed the boy.
- made the boy a strawberry shake which he promptly threw on the floor.
- mopped the kitchen floor.
- danced with the boy.
- bathed the boy.
- listened to the boy say "fish."
- changed two poopie diapers.
- mowed the lawn (after 8 a.m., of course).
- got pooped on by a bird.
- mopped the bathroom floor.
- had two relatively lengthy phone conversations.
- put the boy down for a nap.
- got dressed.
- checked my email.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
In the pre-Spence days, I would not even have left my bed before 9:30 a.m. on a lazy Saturday morning. These days are quite different. So far this morn, I have...
Posted by KMS at 10:02 AM